The R&D Cell is a dream project of Our Director Prof. M.Sambasiva Reddy.It is a portal for innovative learning and progress of knowledge through research. Under the able guidance of Dr.T.M.Reddy, Dr.P.Krishnadayasagar , Dr.Amjan Sheik, Dr.T.Daniel Reddy, Prof.J.Namratha Manohar and CEO. Dr.V.Bhagavan Reddy the R&D cell is successful in getting national and international research and development oriented projects and executing.
Objectives of R & D
- Act as a catalyst in bridging skill gap.
- Create a world-class practical training environment.
- Evolve dynamic professionals excelling in the competitive global environment of information technology.
- Network with renowned educationalist and professionals in the corporate, Industrial & Social arena to enhance the employability potential of the students.
- To operate with a spirit of responsibility, integrity, professionalism and partnership.
- To think with speed, flexibility and open mind.
- To meet global education standards.
- To continue and follow industries best practices.
The Research Guides include eminent intellectuals with Research, Industry and Corporate Training experience.
Experiential Learning Program (ELP) with live Project Experience
The experiential learning program allows the trainee teams to work with industry partners on real-world technological issues, giving the trainee the chance to apply his/her learning outside the classroom settings and gain new prospective on business and more. ELP projects enable the trainees to integrate concepts and practice the process of application of thought. With guidance from mentors and corporate trainers from industry, through a corporate liaison, trainee will create a unique recommendation to fulfil organizational needs.