State Level Government Scholarship
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students belong to rural area and with family income Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban area family and with income Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses.
ELLENKI Financial Aid
- Below 12,000 EAMCET rank – 100 % Tuition fee
- From 12,001 to 15,000 – EAMCET rank- 50% of their tuition fee in first year
- From 15,001 to 20,000- EAMCET rank – 25 % of their tuition fee in first year
- Sports quota – 30 % of their first year tuition fee
- The annual income of the family is also taken into consideration to provide a scholarship to the merit students at the time admission.
- The scholarship is renewed based on their academic performances.
- A student from a rural/urban background, preferably nearby villages.
- Achievements -Sports/ Social activities.
- Physically Challenged.
Approval Process :
At the starting of academic year college will release scholarship notification. Eligible students could apply for the scholarship with supporting documents as mentioned in the notification. Scholarship notification is displayed on notice board. Eligible students are shortlisted by student’s admission section which later is scrutinized and finalized by governing body, and the selected students would be informed through college notice board.
Review in Policy of Scholarship is carried by taking feedback from benefited students, heads of the Department, faculties (based on student’s performance in academics and Co-curricular activities) and reporting to the governing body.